Thursday, November 6, 2008

We Have a New Driver in the Family!

Watch Out, Matthew is on the road! It seems like just yesterday our little Matthew was having his dad push him down the road teaching him how to ride a bike. Well, now I am the only one brave enough to let him drive. We kind of broke the law because he didn't quite have his permit yet. Oh well, who needs a license! I would take my brothers car out on joy rides when they were in football practice when I was in seventh grade. We were headed to Nana and Papa's house for Sunday dinner. Garrett was too scared to ride in the car so he went with Darren who was taking back tables we borrowed for the big birthday bash the night before. Rylee, Morgan, and Jensen all braved it with me. He did really good and just needs some more practice. You can count on me Matthew!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe he is that old. You are a COOL mom! Have fun...