Wednesday, November 12, 2008

He Likes His Present!

I got Darren a 40 calibur gun for his birthday. It was fun to suprise him and keep it a secret for about 3 weeks. I had his friend help me out a little. . He would ask Darren everyday if I had caved in and told him what I got him. I think it was harder for him to keep the secret from Darren than me. Guys and guns, it's a strange thing! This last weekend we had, or generously, went to go pick up Morgan and Jensen from Casa Grande. We stopped on the farm on our way out to do a little target shooting. It was Darren's first time to shoot his new gun. I couldn't believe his shot. He hit this can the very first shot and then hit the milk jug on the first try as well.


I have to mention that I shot the can and jug on my first try too!

2 comments:

Laytons said...

Better than the dress that I got him? Whatever. Nice shooting.

Lori said...

Wow, how fun! Lucky guy!