Thursday, March 18, 2010

Darrek's First Tooth

It seems like Darrek has been teething for about 3 months(He will be 8 months in a couple of days). He started to sleep through the night at about 2 months old and ever since he started teething that went out the window! It was really nice to get a full nights rest. The past couple of days he has really been a bear. I have also noticed what a little momma's boy he has become. If he decides he will let someone hold him, it will usually only be for a few seconds, or if your lucky, a few minutes. He started army crawling last week, but doesn't like to venture off to far from me. Don't get me wrong- he is still the best baby anyone could ask for. He still lets us take him on the road trips to and from Globe and will even go for a day trip over to the valley to watch Morgan play club volleyball. He really has been by far my best well mannered baby.

Well, today I went and picked up mom to get some of our errands done. We like to do that a lot lately. The company is nice to have! After the banks, City of Safford Municipalities, and Subway, we stopped to get some groceries at Bashes. While in line at the check-out, mom was talking to Darrek and was asking him when he was going to get his tooth so he could stop putting his tounge out. She put her finger in his mouth and SURPRISE, a tooth! We were so giddy we could hardly get through the line with our purchases. My baby is growing up way too fast! I called Darren on the way home and called Morgan and Jensen a little later. I think I am going to text Matthew and Garrett with the news a little later.

No comments: