Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hook'em Horns

Since we haven't had internet in awhile I am playing catch up while I can't sleep! Darren and I went to our first Longhorns game. It was good to be able to spend some much needed time together. It was great to get away and not worry about the farm, house, or classroom.
When we found out they were going to be so close to us, we jumped on the chance to go see our favorite (college) football team. Darren has been a fan for years and loved every minute of it. I don't mind good football either so I had fun too!
Thank you to my parents and to whoever else helped out with Morgan and Jensen while we were gone for the 12+ hours. I think there is COWBOYS game in the future!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you got to get away. My first year of teaching was so stressful and time consuming! Hope things are going well!

Lisa said...

What a super fun date!! I am glad you guys had a great time!